We want you to have the best cruise experience possible, so we made a list of some tips to help you prepare for your trip…
- Save lots of money!
-> Start planning at least 6-9 months before the trip.
- Know the dress code on your cruise ship.
-> Most cruise ships have formal nights, so be prepared to bring a couple nice dresses or suits for the dinners.
- You should leave at least one day before your cruise.
- How are you going to get to your destination?
-> Decide between flying, having a family member or friend drive you to your destination or drive yourself.
- Don’t plan on early boarding!
-> The cruise line has to clear customs, get the passengers off and clean the entire ship. They may not starting boarding until 11am or a little later.
- I would suggest to not travel alone.
-> Cabins are priced as double occupancy.
- Save some room in your suitcase.
-> It is likely that you will end up buying some souvenirs during the cruise, so save some extra room so you’re not struggling to find room for your things on the way home.
- Some other things to remember to bring: Extra batteries, over the counter medications if you need them, camera memory cards, sunscreen and power strips to charge your electronics.
- Never pack your ID and passport in your luggage. Carry them with you!